Experience: 15 Years
Teaching Experience: 11 Years
Research Experience: 4 Years
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in GLA University Mathura since May 2011.
- Two Years Six months (i.e. from July 2008 to January 2011) teaching experience in Krishna Institute of Management & Technology, Moradabad, In grade of Sr. Lecturer.
- Two Years (i.e. from June 2006 to July 2008) teaching experience in Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology, Modinagar. In grade of Lecturer.
Area of interest: Chemical Kinetics, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Details of PH.D.:
- Field of Study: Physical Chemistry
- Research Topic: The kinetics and Mechanism of Electron Transfer Reactions of Some Iron and Cobalt Complexes in Aqueous Medium.
- Patent 1: Stable functionalized nanoparticles and a process for the preparation thereof.
Patent Application Number: 201811003147
Date of file: 27/01/2018
- Patent 2: Stable egg white nanoparticles and a process for the preparation thereof.
Patent Application Number: 201811020796
Date of file: 04/06/2018